The Kettle teapot by Norm Architects is intended to transform the daily tea drinking ritual. Its design is mindful of traditional Oriental cast iron teapots, re-interpreted here in heat-resistant glass. The teapot’s transparency grants a visual experience of the tea and stimulates the senses of sight, touch and smell alike. As a fine design detail the tea egg is placed in the centre of the pot and is easily raised by pulling the attached silicone string when the tea is ready for serving.
A matching heater is also available and will keep your brew warm for hours thanks to a tea light you place inside. The white porcelain piece features a hole on the side providing the oxygen for the tea light, and four silicone studs onto the top to ensure that the teapot stays in place.
- Materials: Heat-resistant glass, stainless steel, plastic and silicone
- Dimensions: 8 1/2″L x 5 1/4″W x 7 3/4″H
- Capacity: 1,5l
- Care: Dishwasher safe, hand wash the tea egg and lid
- Material: Porcelain and silicone
- Dimensions: 3 1/8"H x 5 1/8"D
- Care: Dishwasher safe